Join Anita Sykes & Sara Chesterfield for a #PermissionToPause retreat, an opportunity to breathe balance into your life and to experience the restorative power of the natural world surrounded by 20,000 acres of the high Sonoran Desert in Wickenberg, Arizona at Rancho de Los Caballeros.
“May you always walk in beauty.” – Black Elk Oglala Lakota
Relax and renew in nature. You decide how you want to spend your time. The activities included with this retreat are an option. You can either step out of your comfort zone and experience something for the first time OR choose your favorite way to unwind, either way, whatever you choose you will feed your soul. This Spa-Ranch retreat includes:
• Breakfast, lunch buffet, 3-course dinner
• All levels yoga & meditation classes (AM/PM)
• Shuttle into historic Wickenburg, Arizona
• Guided nature walk at the Nature Conservancy Hassayampa
Any 3 choices from below
• $70 Spa credit for each day of your stay.
• 18-hole golf with cart.
• Guided horseback trail ride. We will do this as a group.
• Trap and skeet shooting. We will do this as a group.
$1,490 Single (Private room)